VA Financing-100% Financing
You have served, you deserve to take advantage of this benefit. At FIRST AMERICAN MORTGAGE, we’ll guide you through the process of applying for a VA loan. Because Veteran’s Affairs guarantees a portion of the loan, you receive a competitive interest rate often without requiring a down payment or private mortgage insurance. Borrowers must have suitable credit, sufficient income, and a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to be eligible for a VA-guaranteed home loan.
Who qualifies for an FHA loan?
VA loans are available for active duty service members, veterans, current or former National Guard or Reserve members, and surviving spouses. VA home loan programs may be used to buy homes, condominiums, or manufactured homes; refinance an existing home loan.
VA loan requirements as set by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs:
- You will need a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The COE verifies to the lender that you are eligible for a VA-backed loan.
- Veteran / National Guard / Reserve: DD Form 214 — required to have a copy showing the character of service (item 24) and the narrative reason for separation (item 28).
- Active Duty Servicemember: A current statement of service signed by (or by the direction of) the adjutant, personnel office, or commander of the unit or higher headquarters.
- Surviving Spouse: VA form 26-1817 and veteran’s DD214 (if available).
- The basic entitlement available to each eligible borrower is $36,000. Lenders will generally loan up to 4 times the available entitlement without a down payment, provided the
borrower’sis income and credit qualified and the property appraises for the asking price.
- Generally, all eligible borrowers using the VA Home Loan Guaranty benefit must pay a funding fee. The funding fee is a percentage of the loan amount which varies based on down payment and prior use, V.A. Disability waives the V.A. funding fee.
- Maximum VA Financing is $453,100.00. VA does not set a cap on how much you can borrow to finance your home. However, there are limits on the amount of liability VA can assume. Contact your FIRST AMERICAN MORTGAGE loan officer to get the ball rolling for your VA Home Loan!
First American Mortgage, Inc
1501 S. Ranchwood Blvd, Yukon, Ok. 73099